all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.22.2014

A FRIEND IS A SMILE / DS #152...


Good morning! Having a good week so far? Today is Maisie's last day at her preschool, Alex's ended last week. She's so funny, some days she has wanted to go to school and others she has wanted to stay home with Alex. We're going to have a fun summer and I am so excited about not having to get up and get them ready for school for the next couple months!

We have a wonderfully fun new sketch for you today over at the Deconstructed Sketch... I super love it! I used two of my favorite sets from My Favorite Things -  DC Abstract Art and LJD Cheerful Blessings. I would love for Lisa to design 10 more sets of sentiments as beautiful as this one!


Be sure to to play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration this week! 


Have an awesome day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails