all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.30.2014

SUNDAY STACK~UP / Chex Mix Love...


Hello again! It's time for another Sunday Stack~up! Every Christmas my mom makes a couple batches of the traditional recipe to give away. I love it! But that seems to be the only time we have it.

Right now, though, I happen to have a pantry full of Chex Cereal... and I have been dying to make some Chex Mix... the only thing stopping me is the fear I will eat it all myself. The other thing stopping me is I can't decide on which kind to make! Sweet or savory? I probably have enough cereal to make both...

But here are the top contenders... which would you make?

  1. Buffalo Chex Mix - Caramel Potatoes
  2. Holiday Sriracha Chex Mix - Tablespoon
  3. Chile & Lime Mix - Cookie Madness
  4. Lemon Rosemary Chex Mix - Everyday Sisters
  5. Cinnamon Churro Chex Mix - Crumbs and Chaos
  6. Thai Peanut Chex Mix - Yammie's Noshery
  7. Indian Spiced Chex Mix - Betty Crocker
  8. Sugary Sweet Chex Mix - Somewhat Simple
  9. Valentine's Sweet Mix - Little Birdie Secrets
  10. Cranberry~Nut Cinnamon Chex Mix - Pillsbury

Hope you had an awesome Sunday!

1 comment:

cm said...

YUM!! If I had a bowl of those in my house, they'd last a nanosecond! All the recipes look fabulous!
c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails