all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.01.2013

LOL / Simple Scrapper & P&Co...


Here's a layout showing off one of Simple Scrapper's new October Templates! I SUPER DUPER love this one! (I posted another new layout before this one.) As a digital scrapper, I don't always use the journal cards included in the kit - I was so excited when I saw this template, since I would finally have a chance to use them! 

My baby boy says so many funny and interesting things, and this layout captures some of them. If you click the image it will enlarge. This kit, These Moments, is a collab between Laura Passage of Wishing Well Creations and Studio Basic.



These ladies are a few of my AWESOME teammates over at Simple Scrapper  - 

Aimee and Sara and Janet and Lisa!

They are also posting their creations with this month's Simple Scrapper templates today! Please click their names above, visit them and leave them a happy hello! They are super duper creative and I just love their work!

 
 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Arielle, I love your take on that template - it's awesome and the quotes are hilarious!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just too much fun Arielle, his quotes are a hoot!!!

Aimee said...

LOVE your lo! And thanks for the mini hop!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your quotes are so funny! It is great that you are keepsaking them! Just love this fun LO!

elseepe said...

I'm not sure why, but I can't see all of the images on your blog, maybe it is because I'm at work and the Internet police are blocking them.

Life At 50 Something said...

This lo is simply ADORABLE!!!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

Love all the bright colors - it looks fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails