all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.02.2013

FEATHER / ADFD August Blog Hop...


There's a new Club Kit up over at A Day For Daisies - Nature's Sketchbook!!! We're having a mini hop, and one lucky commentor will win the kit!

Here's the hop order, so start at the beginning - the ADFD blog, for a chance to WIN the August Club Kit....

      






















Love and hugs,

24 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh, Arielle, this looks so real! your coloring is phenomenal! love this release so much! :)

~ginny said...

Arielle - those colors on the feather are gorgeous! That makes one stunning card!
~ginny

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Elton said...

WOW this is fabulous Arielle, love the cool watery colors!

Chris Dring said...

This is "jaw in my lap" gorgeous!

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

Oh Wow, Oh Wow, this is just gorgeous. I love your awesome coloring on the feather and how you spotlighted your awesome card with making it the main focus. I see a birdy face in the feather , is that just me LOL I love birds. Thank you for sharing, I love it. hugs, Cathy

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful coloring. love the little jewels you have added. I have the perfect ribbon that would match this image, just as your does so wonderfully.

karalschuknecht said...

This is s beautiful and colorful, I want to touch it.

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the scripture on your header!

Denise Goeldner said...

Very striking card love the image and simplicity hugs xx

OlgaB said...

Wow...this is just super!

PAT PHILLIPS said...

Beautiful card.

Natasha said...

WOW so simple yet so stunning, love your card sweetie. TFS Hugs xNx

Mel said...

Awesome coloring!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Arielle! I can see do a notecard set with all the beautiful feathers. xxD

Mary M. said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is stunning.

Unknown said...

really pretty feather - love the effect

~ Barb said...

Love the colors you've used! And your coloring is beautiful.
{Hugs} Barb

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous card! the feather really did pop :)

CCC said...

How nicely blinged is your card! What a lovely use of the new peacock feather design!

ike said...

OMGoodness - that is stunning. Fabulous colouring and such a delicate image. :-)
Thank you for this Hop.

IKE xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A beautiful idea. Amazing cutting!!
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Carol W said...

wow, wow, wow....love the colors you chose for this...just stunning...thanks for sharing..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails