all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.21.2013

WE CLICK / CQC #190...


Hi there ~ thanks for stopping by! This card is for the new colourQ Challenge - fun colors! They would be awesome for a Father's Day card, too! I used a few sets for this card, Bird Brain, Ka~Pow and Framed, all from The Alley Way Stamps. There's a little hint of embossing, but it's hard to see.

   

All the news from Oklahoma is so sad, my prayers go out to everyone touched by this tragedy. A tornado hit our town in 2007, and although not the magnitude of the one in Oklahoma, we did lose 8 teens at our high school and another elderly resident. The tornado was over a half mile wide and left miles of destruction. The devastation was unbelievable, and so oppressing at the time. It felt like things would never be "back to normal". But years later, it finally is as normal as it can ever be. Our town depended on the prayers of good people all across this nation, and it was amazing to see people rally to help complete strangers that day. I've heard it said that tragedy can bring out the best in people, and I have seen that to be true. My thoughts and prayers go out to them ~ I know they need them.

Love & hugs,

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I just love this Arielle! The clip with the knotted ribbon is a cute accent and I like the flash you created!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute card Arielle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails