all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.22.2013

LOVE ALWAYS / CTD #243...


Howdy~Hey! It's Wednesday!!! WOOHOO! I have a little card for this week's new Color Throwdown! These colors were hard for me, but I figured if I kept it simple, I'd be okay! I used a few sets for this card, but mostly Bird Brain. The little hearts are from Tag-Alongs and the word "always" is from Talk to Me. I have to admit, I stole the idea of the bird & worm from Sabine! Thanks gal!

   

And here's the palette from Color Throwdown!


Big hugs!!!

5 comments:

Broni said...

You'd never know from looking at this adorable card that the colors were hard for you! This is just adorable! Perfect use of the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute, you worked the colours perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree 100% with Tracey!! Super cute Arielle ;)

Lori said...

Adorable! You picked perfect images for these colors! Love the partial embossing on the image panel, too. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Denise Marzec said...

Very sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails