all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.04.2013

SNOWMEN / DB #58...

If you are looking for the ADFD Mini Club Kit Hop...... CLICK HERE!


Hello! We are starting a new challenge today over at the Dilly Beans blog, which gives YOU another chance to play along and win yourself some Dilly Bean images! Our new theme is "snowmen", and I used this adorable image, Snowman Border. Such a fun image to play with!


Be sure to check out the other ladies' creations and play along!!!

So I was asked how it was going so far being a SAHM... besides having a stomach virus the last couple days (ugh!), here's a snapshot of my first official day on the job Wednesday:
As we were loading groceries onto the belt in the checkout line at the commissary, Maisie managed to pee all over the floor while squatting in the seat of the cart. With only a LONG line of people behind us. Literally a fountain of pee coming out the back of her pull up all over the cart onto the floor. But magically none on her pants/shoes. Simply amazing. I was tempted to run form the store and not look back. Poor Jeff, he and Alex had to stay there and checkout as I quickly whisked Maisie off to the bathroom...
 I guess that means I'm "broken in" - LOL!


Hugs,

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am on the floor laughing about Maisie.....toooooo funny! Sorry, I am sure it was not funny at the time! What can you say....life is always fun with a toddler or two!
The snowmen are ADORABLE!!! I just love these...almost tempted to get them myself!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...too funny!!Lee-Ann :)

Danni said...

This is just so cute!!

Yup, you're broken in on being a SAHM! oh my!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh my,those little snowmen are adorable. If I haven't told you I have an addiction to snowmen.

Marisa said...

Darling image and just love the colour combo. You definitely got broken in big time ;) Though I am thoroughly amazed at her aim wink, wink. Tomorrow is another day as they say :)

Stephanie said...

Arielle, This is such a darling card.

Sue Jones said...

Wow that was so quick and adorable!! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Your card is the sweetest, Arielle. I don't rmember having that image, but I must. LOVE it! Can barely type though after reading your story, I'm laughing so hard. (thank God you had back up. Thinking about going back to work any time soon? LOL xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails