all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.07.2013

CRAZY ABOUT YOU / TAWS Inspiration...


Here's a card for today's inspiration post over at The Alley Way Stamps... using ALL 3 of the new January releases - The Gang, Sittin' Pretty and Lighter than Air. Have you seen the crazy giveaways over at the TAWS blog? There's still almost a week left in the celebration of TAWS first birthday... Alison is giving away a set a day, there's a 13% off coupon and one lucky person will win 5 sets! Super cool!


Have an awesome day!!!

8 comments:

Colette said...

Fantastic card Arielle! The colours and layout are brilliant.
Love love love!

Colette xxx

Melissa S. said...

Oh I love this. That is my Cocoa there on top, which he thinks he should be at all time. Love the layout and the Kraft paper is great. The paper pieceing is fun.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love the paper piecing!! Lee-Ann :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your paper piecing is fantastic, cute cute card.

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the prints you've used for these sweet little animals Arielle...super duper cuteness!

Chris Dring said...

Super cute card! Love all the paper piecing!

Jeannie said...

Sigh...I just love the look and feel of your blog Arielle, especially the new header. Can I hire you to just take my blog over and make it look as pretty as yours? (Not kidding)

I am going to order this stamp set with the little chihuahua, since I have one that looks like him, it's a must!

Thanks for all of the great inspiration!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Shannon J said...

Hi Arielle! Just wanted to say I love your card, in fact, I love ALL your cards!! You just have a way with your details that is just sooo perfect and adorable! Seriously, you are one of my faves!!! AND I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for leaving a comment on my blog the other day (chucheechu.blogspot.com) offering help with my blog! You are just SO sweet!!! I might have to take you up on that offer one of these days!!! Just wanted to make sure I left you a little thank you note for that!! Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails