all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.23.2012

BOO! (again) / CQC #160, RS #34 & a Case File...


Some days it takes ALL day to get a post done - LOL! How are you?  Have you eaten your weight in candy corn yet? I'm trying to.... I love the stuff! My other favorite Halloween candy is the peanut butter~y kind in the orange and black wrappers! Haven't bought any of those yet... still looking, though!

I used Ghoul-Friend from The Alley Way Stamps, and the border stamp from Awesome Blossom! I bet I could find a 1000 different ways to use this Halloween set! Luckily for you, Halloween is next week, huh?

   

This card uses both the new colourQ as well as this week's RetroSketches!


And here's something new.... I have to admit I kinda stole this idea from N@.... I have this Pinterest board dedicated to cards I want to CASE, and decided to start doing it once a week. I'm calling them CASE Files... my first one is based on this card by Sanketi.... love it!


Bye for now...

4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Great card, Arielle! Love the ghostie and her bling! And my friend Mary and I are diligently working through cherry bits and chocolate! If I find any of the peanut buttery things, I'll send you some! ; ) Bev

Lisa Elton said...

LOL LOVE the comment about eating your weight in candy corn! What a fun card cute little purple ghoul!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...as for Halloween candy...I'm a chocolate driven kinda girl...but as long as I don't open it...I'm fine. Lee-Ann :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute for Halloween Arielle! Awesome use of this weeks colors! Hope you all are doing better by now...hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails