all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.20.2012

U ROCK / LIM #84...


Hello - here's a quick little mid-day card, using the new Sushi Bar set (again!) from The Alley Way Stamps. In case you missed it, I have a personal challenge to use this set EVERY day this week! I once again went to  the internet to grab some images of Japanese script and origami paper to print out, since I haven't any! After putting the main papers/image on the card, it needed a little balance, so I added the bling!


I thought these colors made a perfect fortune cookie...


Joining the Less is More Challenge, whose theme is "tearing".


Bye for now...

13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Are you kidding? I love this card! That fortune cookie is awesome.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Tracey...so darn CUTE!!

Paula Whittaker said...

nice design

Scrapmate said...

I love the black background which shows the colours off so well.

Mandi said...

Hi Arielle
Fabulous to see you here with a superb card
I love it!
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

LOVE that fortune cookie!

Kathyk

Susan said...

These stamps are what I call "cutesy" stamps and Iso wish I could stamp with them and make a card as cute as this one!! I always love your cards!

Linda Beeson said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Jo said...

Love it!,

Pia S said...

Fab design!

*Alison* said...

The fortune cookie looks so amazing it looks good enough to eat

Unknown said...

Brilliant card - especially love the vibrancy.

Karen x

Chrissie said...

Many apologies for the tardiness of my visit this week, a cruise to Norway intervened somewhat!
Thanks for your lovely submission.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails