all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.14.2012

PARTY ANIMAL / CFC #65, RS #24 & TAWS Inspiration...


Good morning! Here's a little inspiration for Party Animal, one of the latest sets released at The Alley Way Stamps, and I'm using this week's RetroSketch again! Gosh - I really love this little lion - how perfect is he for a baby card? Or a little boy's birthday card? I decided to leave off a sentiment until I need to use it for one or the other! Be sure to go see the TAWS blog for more inspiration form the new release!


I'm also playing along with CASual Friday's theme of square cards.



Bye for now...

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun card Arielle, love that lion and your embossed patterned paper is fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

Your embossed polka dots over the polka dot DP is FABULOUS! It makes for a festive background to highlight this cute lion!

Angie Tieman said...

Eeek! Embossed polka dots?! Too perfect! Love this fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails