all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.08.2012

THANKS / CQC #136 & LSC #33...


Whew - finally posting today's colourQ Challenge card - told you I was behind! I just loved these happy spring colors.... SO FUN! I decided to go kinda C&S with this, I embossed the pocket after I die cut it and stamped it. The strips underneath are washi tape... LOVE THAT STUFF!!! I threw on some rhinestones for good measure - LOL!

The stamps and die cut are from WPlus9, called A Pocketful. What a fun set!


Make sure you check out the Royal Court's projects, too!





Anita
Christina
Deanna
Jen
Kara
Kasia
LeAnne


Noelle
Rochelle
Sandra
Silke
Suzanne
Sylvia
Yapha


Hope you can join us this week!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Arielle this is my new favorite from you! Absolutely darling, love every little detail!!

Lynn said...

I've been trying really hard not to buy washi tape...you are not helping :) This card is gorgeous. Love the touch of texture with the embossing.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just LOVE how you've added a bit of texture to that little pocket, and your two-tone flowers... Swoon!

Christina said...

Oh, this is so adorable! What a cheerful color combo--I love how you inked up those flowers. The washi and pierced circle are fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Arielle, I love love love this card. It is pure perfection! Talk about a pocketful of sunshine!!! :)

Also, just wanted you to know that yours is one of my very favorite blogs to visit. All of your cards are created impeccably -- you always nail every detail from design to color to construction!

Thanks for being a great source of (eye candy and) inspiration! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails