all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.09.2012

ROLL WITH IT / FMS #34...


One more for today! When I saw the cute sketch for Freshly Made Sketches, I knew just what images I wanted to use! The set is by the Alley Way Stamps, and is called Kitchen Gadgets! Alison actually just released a companion set to this one, they are adorable! I used this cute paper from Stampin' Up! - but I don't recall the name, I just love the colors!


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jovan said...

Too cute...love the papers and colors!

Elaine coustley said...

sweet card colours great combination.x

Tara Bourgoin said...

I haven't stopped laughing since I saw this card. I'm a big fan of wordplay, and this cracks me up :) Great card! The colours are gorgeous and that little piece of rik-rak/paper is delightful!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love how you used the rolling pin and cute sentiment...

Jen Mitchell said...

The colors are great Arielle - just what the doctor ordered since it's been raining on and off the last two weeks! Not very springlike here. The paper pieced rolling pin is so cute!

Diane said...

I really like the theme...all of the elements work so well together!

Lesley said...

Stinkin' cute card Arielle! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a great card! I love the stamp set and the perfect choice of DSPs to go with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

I just love this card Arielle ... those papers are divine and that stamp set is funky and cool!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails