all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.19.2012

YOU TURN ME ON / DS #48 & PSSC...


Good morning!!! This is my 1000th post - WOOHOO!

Jen has an awesome new sketch today over at the Deconstructed Sketch! I used the Paper Smooches set, Boob Tube - AGAIN! It's so darn cute! I actually put the sentiment on the block curved, that's one thing I love about acrylic - they're bendy! Of course you wouldn't want to leave it that way for long! I drew the colored waves on the TV, and bent a piece of wire for the TV antennae.

I also used an old PS Sparks Challenge for this card.

 
    

Here's the sketch...


Bye for now,
 

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Super cute Arielle! I love the black and red together. Great use of these cute stamps!

Bernadette Bliss said...

What an adorablecard. Love the antennae on the TV, so cute...

Amy Sheffer said...

This is such an unbelievably ROCKIN' take on the sketch, girl! Love this!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Love your take on the sketch! The waves on the TV are great. Very creative card. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails