all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.02.2012

PRETTY PONY / ADFD New Release & Challenge #38...


Good morning- it's finally Friday - YAAAAAY!!! Tammy has a beautiful new release today over at A Day For Daisies, called On the Farm! It is full of adorable little farm animals! I went with the image Pretty Pony - so precious! We also have a new challenge starting, "Dress It Up with Gingham".


Thanks for stopping by & be sure you go check out the other designer's inspiration!!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as can be and the colors are perfect for the darling little pony!

Broni said...

I love how precious you made this little guy look. The way you punched the bottom of the image panel and pierced all around it added SO much special detail!! Adorable card!

Alice said...

love love those yummy springy colors Arielle! such a sweet card. love it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, Arielle, how cute is this?!? I just bought this image and have a card posted on my blog with it today if you want to see:
http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/

Jennie said...

This is so sweet Arielle!
I love your dotty embossing folder, where is it from?

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails