all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.01.2012

MAISIE'S 2 / K Funk New Release...


Today is new release day over at Design House Digital - WOOHOO! I live for Thursday! Karen Funk has put together these awesome templates for making customizable confetti! I love it!!! These templates are so fun, I ended up doing another birthday page for Maisie. I love how it turned out!


The kits are also by Karen Funk, called One Year Older; Patterned papers, Elements & Solid Papers.

  

Bye for now...


3 comments:

Jennie said...

What a beautiful layout Arielle!
It looks like you had a wonderful day!! xx

Unknown said...

SUCH a darling page, Arielle!! I LOVE the confetti, so fun! :) Hope you are having a great week. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Couldn't be cuter! Love the confetti. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails