all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.29.2012

BUNNY PAIL / DS #45...


Good morning! It's Thursday - I can't believe it! WOOHOO! We have a super FAB sketch for you today over at the Deconstructed Sketch, love this one Jen! 

I used some old  Scenic Route paper that I absolutely love, and an image from the Wax Fruit Co. called Bunny Pail


And here's the sketch...



Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer - Guest Designer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson


We're taking the kids to see the Easter Bunny this weekend, and they assure me they are both going to sit on his lap. Jeff starts a new shift next week, I can't wait! He'll be home with us at night and go in for 3rd shift... so happy to have him home in the evenings, I can't wait (I already said that, didn't I?)!

Bye for now,

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oooo Arielle I love this sweet little bunny in the pail! And those yummy carrots look so real! ADORABLE card ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card dearie!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

O.K. that's just crazy mad coloring skills! Really—just look at that bucket! Super SWEET image!

Patrice said...

Such a sweet image!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Arielle, this is so very sweet!

miatagal said...

Beautiful card Arielle

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails