all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.23.2012

WHIMSICAL GIRL HEART GARDEN / DS #40...


Good morning, I am running late today - more of an explanation of that on the previous post! We have a brand new sketch for you today over at the Deconstructed Sketch, I love it's simplicity and versatility! I dug out a cute image from Bee Crafty called Whimsical Girl Heart Garden, so adorable!


Hope you get to join us in using this awesome sketch this week!


Have a great day!

9 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really adorable Arielle! I love the pastel colors and always love the buttons!

Lisa Elton said...

Super sweet card Arielle! Love the little heart garden ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Arielle!!! LOVE this image, I have it and should use it more. Hope you are all feeling better soon sweetie!! Xx

Broni said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I'm so sorry you're all sick! That is certainly NO FUN! But hey, get outta that bed and send me my new WFC images!!! I don't know how I missed them earlier and I've gotta have them!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwwww, this is just the SWEETEST! Wonderful details ... the button trio, piercing, dry embossing. Love this!

Lyndal said...

Love that stamp & your GORGEOUS card Arielle :)

Imke said...

Arielle, this is super sweet. Love the colors and the layout.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Isn't that cute? Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails