all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.02.2012

KATE KRAFTY / DS #37...


Good morning! Can you believe it's Thursday again?!? That means we have a brand new challenge for you over at the Deconstructed Sketch! Our sponsor this week is Saturated Canary - aren't her images gorgeous? I loved this one that I used today, Kate Krafty!  

I used this sliver of fun paper from My Mind's Eye, I love these colors together.And you know, a card has to have some buttons! The cardstock is SU!, as is the ribbon. 

Here's the sketch:


Here's the image:


Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Arielle this is just wonderful your colouring is just so beautiful and such gorgeous depth!! Chanelle xxx

kadie said...

Arielle, this is GORGEOUS. You have such a brilliant way of drawing our eyes right to the image with your amazing coloring, CAS layouts and brilliant use of color. Another FAB card, Sweetie!

Kim O'Connell said...

This is beautifully colored! So vibrant! I am huge fan of Krista's images, too!

Michelle Quinno said...

How adorable! Love the color combo, your coloring and this sketch!

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!! This is just amazing Arielle and the buttons set it off perfectly. AND btw, speaking of perfect your colouring is suburb!! ...Beautiful work honey! Xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh - I absolutely LOVE this color combination!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails