all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.14.2012

HEARTS / CQC #124...


Happy Valentine's Day! We have a brand new challenge for you over at the colourQ today, perfect colors for today! I used a bunch of nestabilities for this card. And although it didn't photograph well, I promise the pink gingham is pink and vanilla.


Yesterday was a bad day. Alex was up the night before with a bug, which I now have. But the other bad thing that happened was my external hard drive, which contains EVERYTHING has malfunctioned. So I plugged in my backup, which is also malfunctioning. I'm hopeful the data can be salvaged, as it contains so many memories in the form of pictures of our family, my digital WFCo images and scrap pages and kits. Please say a little prayer for me that those things can be saved.

Bye for now...

4 comments:

Broni said...

I LOVE the bold statement the heart die cuts make! Beautiful card! I'm so sorry you've caught that bug and about your hard drives! The exact same thing happened to me. Thank goodness I have a "geek god" who was able to retrieve all my data and restore everything back to "normal". I hope that happens for you too.

Jen Mitchell said...

The nested hearts are fabulous Arielle! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Sorry to hear both you and your hard drives have bugs. I hope everything works out ok!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and your take on the color challenge. That bit of gingham with the bold solids is perfect.

Marlena M. said...

Stunning focal spot, Arielle! So sorry about your sickies and computer woes. I pray it goes smoother soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails