all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.20.2012

MERMAID / DS #8 & Mojo #224...


This is my last card for today - whew! We start a new challenge today over at the Dilly Beans Challenge, the theme is "the Blues". I chose to work with this gorgeous image, Mermaid. I LOVE MERMAIDS!!! She's colored with Copics and then I added some stickles to her hair and fish~body (LOL - what else do I call it?!?)... but not too may stickles, just a few! Be sure to go see the other ladies cards - they're FAB!!!



I also used (and slightly abused!) the Mojo sketch... heehee! From my computer screen to my craft area, I often forget what a sketch looks like... but I think it's close!

Bye for now...

3 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful card love the colours!

|Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Jenn Borjeson said...

Arielle, this is just breath-taking! :) Beautiful colors, great job.

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg I love this!! It's so beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails