all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.03.2011

PENGUIN IN LONG HAT / DBC #1 & USSIS #135...


Hello! Just popping in with a "late" challenge card! The whole family got hit hard with a bug the end of this week - I swear Maisie drags home every little one she comes across at daycare! By Thursday afternoon I was catatonic & home alone with the kids - it's a miracle they didn't burn the house down!

You may have noticed a new badge over on the sidebar for Dilly Beans!!! The artist Megan Suarez had started a DT & Challenge & I am fortunate enough to be playing along as part of the team each week -WOOHOO!!! The first official Dilly Beans Challenge is "Striped" - so I couldn't pass up using this adorable "Penguin in Long Hat".

  

Since I was late with both, I decided it would be beneficial to pair the Dilly Beans Challenge up with this week's Unscripted Sketch - which happened to be PERFECT!!!


The kids are better now; Jeff and I are almost there. Maybe Miss Maisie can manage not to drag any more "ick" home with her until well after Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

glad to hear that you are all slowly getting better. I love the little penguin with the long hat and how you added the packages around him.

Christina said...

Super cute! Love the candy-coated colors you chose for this fun image. Hope you are all feeling better soon! We've been down for the last week, too, and I blame it on Will's first year in preschool!

Imke said...

Arielle, this is totally cute and i like these bright colors.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Arielle this is BEAUTIFUL!! So fun and festive!

Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really cute, but you always do wonderful work!!! You are super talented.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh he's sooooo cute Arielle!!! Hope you're all feeling much better! xo

DonnaMundinger said...

Couldn't be cuter, Arielle! Love your colors and embossing. Hope you're all doing better. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails