all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.27.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY / CQC #117...


Ahhh, another fabulous colourQ Challenge started yesterday! Today is my birthday, I turned 39! That's so hard to believe - I think I'm still in my early 30s!

Most everything about this card is Papertrey Ink! I just placed an order with them last week... keep your fingers crossed that there will be a little package waiting for me when I get home!


Thanks so much for visiting...

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

I really love how CAS this is Arielle. My goal for 2012 is to focus on using white more and DP less. Here's hoping my stuff turns out as fantastic as yours!

Marlena M. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Girl, you look FABULOUS. I know what you mean, though...sometimes I'm sixteen inside. ;)

I really love blue and black together! This is beautiful. ;)

Linda said...

Happy Birthday dear girl! Oh I wish I was 39 instead of 59. I hope you had a great big box waiting for you when you got home.
Hugs,
Linda

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy belated Birthday, hon! ope your day was spectacular. Age... It's all in the mind and yours seems to be in a good place. That's where mine resides too, although I must say it's been dwelling there for decades. LOL Your card is beautiful. Saw the challenge and entered my DB card too. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails