all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.14.2011

FRAMED SNOWMAN # 2 / SSSC #143 & TPE #125...


EEEK! How cute is this snowman?!?  I bought this cute image from Megan Suarez's shop - Dilly Beans a while back, but didn't dare use it until after Halloween! But you know I wanted too! I am also super excited that Megan is starting a challenge blog!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO! The badge below is linked to it - so be sure you go over there and "follow" so you won't miss anything!


I also based this card on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch -love her sketches!!! I also played along with the Pink Elephant with the embossing!

 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

kadie said...

Arielle, I'm totally in love that new immie of yours and your card is FAN-TASTIC!! HUGS

Megan K. Suarez said...

fantastic card! I love it :) thanks for adding the challenge badge! I hope we will have lots of people play along :) -Megan

Sherry Eckblad said...

OMG, I love that snowman. I am a sucker for any kind of snowman so might have to go and pick him up.

Lesley said...

This snowman is adorable Arielle! Love the colours you used!
Hugs,
Lesley

Jennifer Scull said...

I just happened upon that store and blog and am in LOVE!!!! how fun that I pop over here and see that you are as hooked as I am! (although I am going nuts over the zombies and you chose the adorable snowman! tee hee!)
I will most certainly be doing a lot of shopping at this fun store! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails