all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.06.2011

SUPER / Miss Mis New Release & ST 10.6.11...


Here's another page featuring my silly baby! This boy really cracks me up - always putting crazy things on his head or wearing his clothes in a funny way... he's quite the showman! Years from now he'll see this pic of him in his diaper - I hope he'll still have his sense of humor!

This layout uses a new collaboration kit by Miss Mis & Modern June called Super Pow! How fun is this kit?!?  It's perfect for documenting the super heroes in your life!


I used the newest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. Love the cluster of photos!


Bye for now...

11 comments:

Tomomi said...

AWESOME!!
How CUTE!!!
Love this layout:)
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the title work! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!! I did a "Superbrothers page once of my boys, one of my faves :) This has wonderful depth for a digi page, LOVE the patterns & what sweet pics, too :) Have a super day!! **hugs**

mariko said...

Sooo CUTE!!
I love this!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is super adorable!! I love the pics and the "super hero" theme. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Kasia said...

This is so cute! Love the polka dots and the title work! These photos are great!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Roxy said...

Very cool, love the kit you used, and your photos are priceless!

Amanda Johnson said...

Love this! Very fun and cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

Oh, I adore the super hero style! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

corrie said...

This is SUPER fun!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

az said...

What a fun page is this!!!!
These blight color are given me fun-loving spirit!

Thank you for your joining Sketchy Thursdays with us!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails