all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.06.2011

YOU'RE too kind / cqc #101...


Wow, it's Tuesday! How'd that happen? I LOVE the colors for the newest colourQ Challenge - YUMMY! I decided to use up some scraps of paper and ribbon for this little hap-hazard patchwork! I created a card on Saturday sorta along the same lines, so this is a variation on a theme.


We had a really crazy weekend, too. Alex & Maisie have been sick with fevers and today we took them to the doctor & they have an upper respiratory infection. Alex also has pharyngitis. His tonsils and lymph nodes were so swollen this morning, his throat was almost swollen shut! He sounded more like Darth Vader than Darth Vader! He's now had a couple doses of meds and is doing better... he even ate some dinner!

I also am entering this card in a couple challenges...

Bye for now...



2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Oh wow this is just a lovely card. Thanks for joining in over at Creative ard crew this week.

Marlena M. said...

Wow, you made the scraps all tie in! Lovely card. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails