all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.17.2011

SAD GRAD / Karen Funk New Release & ST 8.11.11...


Woohoo!!! Karen Funk has a new kit coming out tomorrow & it's just the CUTEST!!! This new kit is called "Road to Success" and is exclusively sold at Design House Digital. It goes on sale tomorrow and will be 30% off tomorrow only!

Alex had a little graduation at daycare back in May. Poor baby - I don't know what he thought was going on, but he cried and cried!

This is the kit:

And here's the sketch I used from Sketchy Thursdays...


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

so cute!! i love those little flash cards!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh! I LOVE this! Fabulous layering of themed elements and sweet pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails