all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.11.2011

WISHING YOU SUNSHINE / TPE #10...


Happy Monday to you! We started a great little challenge over at the Pink Elephant today - use FELT! It's been a while since I played with felt - but I love it! I die cut 3 shades of orange here using Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Blooms II #3 dies... they are SO awesome!

My felt comes from Sue Eggen, a super nice lady on Etsy at giantdwarf - she has an amazing sampler for $25 that includes 60 - 6x6 squares of felt AND these handy little catalog sheets! It's a great bargain!


Don't forget to play along with us this week @ the Pink Elephant!


Oh and also - my crinkly ribbon came from my sweet friend Sherry - it's hand-dyed, and so gorgeous! We're putting the finishing touches on her little shop - so stay tuned!!!

Bye for now!

8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

great card. I love the felt flower and what a steal on it.

Linda said...

Beautiful card Arielle. I bought felt and have not used it. I am the cabin so I can't play this week. But when I get home I am going to try this. Arielle what do you use for tape?

kadie said...

BEAUTIFUL! So clean and crisp...and I can't help but be drawn to it...orange is my fave color :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean and simple-ess feeling to it!
Happy Monday :)
hugs, margie

LeAnne said...

Right up my alley.....if only I had a magic money tree so I could buy all those lovely dies AND the felt to go with them!

Kim O'Connell said...

GORGEOUS! Thanks for the tip on the felt! What a deal!

kasia c. said...

Beautiful card! The colours are so pretty togther and your felt flowers are so yummy. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Arielle!! I LOVE the clean design and gorgeous shades of orange. Great take on this weeks challenge!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails