all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.31.2011

POLKA DOT BLOOMS / TPE #110 & CR84FN #35...


Good morning! We have a new challenge for you over at the Pink Elephant today - a sketch - YAY! Sadly, though, this is my last challenge with the Pink Elephant! I just love all the ladies over there & I'm certainly going to miss them! Things have really taken off for me in a few areas of my life, and while I wish I had time for everything, I just don't.

Our sponsor this week at TPE is There She Goes Clear Stamps, always been a favorite of mine! (Unfortunately I don't get to use their stamps as often as I'd like!) This image is from Polka Dot Bloom.

Anyways, I also played along with CR84FN's cool palette... although my purple is darker in this pic. Over the weekend I had to send my Nikon DSLR out for repairs [sigh], so all I have until it comes back is a little Nikon Coolpix - it takes THE worst pics of my projects! So keep your fingers crossed that my "baby" will be back soon! Until then, I apologize in advance for the quality of my photos!



Thanks so much for stopping by - I'll be back in a few with another post!

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet card Arielle! That layered blossom is darling and love the embossed BG. Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Arielle. You did a beautiful job with the color combo. Thanks so much for joining us last week. :)
Hugs~

Andrea M said...

Arielle, this is so beautiful! LOVE the design Really PRETTY! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Arielle! Love the sweet little flower with the snippet of lace next to it :)

MTNestor said...

Arielle,
I love the lace doily that you used on the card. It adds another dimension to the design.

Penny N.

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - so many fab layers in your card. I really like the embossing, the doily and sweet layered flower. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails