all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.13.2011

ALL ABOUT ALEX / MScraps May Scraplift & DHD May


Last November we went up to the VA hospital (4 hours away) for Jeff's appointment. We make the trip twice a year. This time Jeff wanted to stay in a different hotel (nightmare) and we ended up checking out & getting a refund after 1/2 an hour (long story). BUT, while we were there, Alex was enthralled by the mirrored closet doors & I took a couple cute pics. I loved this one & decided to use the Design House Digital's May Inspiration Challenge to make a page. I also used the May Scraplift Challenge from Memory Scraps.


I got the word art by using the site, Wordle.


I saw it a couple years ago, and remembered it when I saw this challenge! You can plug in your colors/words. I put in a brown background & when I was finished, I took a screen shot of it, that's the only way to save it, unfortunately. When I put it into PE, I magic erased the background and then "weathered" the image... clear as mud, right?



Bye!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails