all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.11.2011

AT THE BEACH / ADFD Release & STTT#39...


Alex's first trip to the beach was in September 2009... I was pregnant with Maisie, so I didn't get to play in the water with him, but he and his granddad had a lot of fun!


Tammy over at A Day For Daisies, has a beautiful new release out today! Isn't it gorgeous? This was the first time I used digi images on a layout, all the digis are digitally paper pieced. She also has a new shop up! You should check it out!





The sketch, is from Sketches in Thyme, and I'm using it as it is this time... I used it for a layout a couple days ago, but I had changed it some. Isn't it a terrific sketch?

Bye for now...

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

I agree with you that this is a perfect sketch to use, love seeing you use it a second time for a different look.
Another wonderful page!
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme

Melissa said...

what a fun fun page! you are one wonderful scrapper! love your work and so happy to see your creations. the little mermaid stamp is soooocute. thanks again for playing along with us at SKETCHES IN THYME!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is one fun layout. Thanks for playing with SIT this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Fern said...

This is such a cute and fun page!!! Your stitching is fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Be sure and check out our new sketch tomorrow!!! Hugs!!!

Joni Parker said...

Love this!! So fun..!! Love the stitching! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

tiffany said...

whata fun layout! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails