all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.15.2011

DELICIOUS CHOO CHOO / DHD Speed Scrap 1.15.11...


Phew - I just spent the last 2 hours making this page while playing with the Speed Scrap over at Design House Digital, one of my favorite digi scrap shops!



I used so many kits/designers for this it would take me years to write it all out! A couple months ago I saw the Speed Scrap advertised, but I couldn't play & last month I forgot - so I was determined to play tonight! It was SO MUCH FUN!

But, I was a little apprehensive - my LO's usually take 4-5 hours to perfect, a lot longer than 2 hours! And the thought of doing one using written directions doled out every 10-15 minutes seemed rather nerve-wracking! I will be playing again, though, you can bet on it!

I bought Alex a happy meal after his doctor appointment a couple weeks ago. When I checked to see if he was eating it, I found him playing with it! He was sticking french fries into the pieces. I asked him what he was making & he said "a choo choo train". He was so focused - lol!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, I work better under pressure, so obviously you do too! CUTE--that little Alex is getting more grownup day by day!

cnelson said...

Perfectly darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails