all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.04.2011

CHARLIE & EVIE / SSSC #98, PIO #1 & DTC #91...


Alright, I admit to getting a little silly with the digis the other night... I thought it would be cute to see Charlie giving Evie a piggyback ride - lol! These are two more Bug&Roo digis designed by Hannah Boyd, designer extraordinaire, for byLORIdesigns!





So besides these digis being new, I also used my new GIANT loopy scallop border punch! Why do I think I need EVERY border punch I see? Because they are SO FUN! I had this whole card put together, minus the vellum - and you could barely see Charlie & Evie! EEEK! So I think the vellum was a nice fix, huh? I even added some piercing around the edges for that little extra "umphfff"!

I based this cards on the Sweet Sunday Sketch, Pile It On to use something new, and Digital Tuesday's anything goes, which I missed the deadline for - oops!.

Have a happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow ,beautiful card,and stunning colours!!!
Hugs heidy

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super, duper cute and creative!!! Great job!

cnelson said...

Darling! love, love, LOVE this!! The colors are just fab!!

Linda Beeson said...

I think I NEED every new border punch so I can see why you would think you do too!!! LOVE those little guys, so adorable.

Kathy Martin said...

Hi Arielle! Very sweet card!

uksharon said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Scrappychick said...

Oh my goodness...I simply LOVE this! The image and colors just POP!!
Cyndi

Kos med papir og saks said...

awesome card. love the colors, the composition and the image.

thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

my little scrappingcorner
DT Pile It On

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails