all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.09.2010

FAMILY CHRISTMAS 2009 / CQC #62 & ST 12.02.10...


Hello again! Here's a LO (actually 2) that I started working on Monday for Sketchy Thursdays... alas, ran out of time again! I used this week's colourQ colors as well.





This is all digital, and most of it is from a kit by Jessica Edwards @ Elemental Scraps, called 'A Lot Like Christmas'. I did manipulate the colors somewhat to match what I was going for. This is the first time I've done a 2 page LO... whew!

This was last Christmas... I was about 2 1/2 weeks away from having Maisie Grace... cute, huh? We spent the night with my parents and woke up to find "Santa" had come. Alex enjoyed last Christmas, BUT he's really starting to anticipate this one... each time he sees a tree he says "Santa"? SO sweet! My brother Aaron considers himself the 'premier' breakfast chef/authority, so he cooked breakfast for us. Mom helped, but only to try to keep up with all the dirty dishes he was producing!

Bye for now...

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous layout, pretty holiday colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails