all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.22.2010

HAUNTINGLY DELIGHTFUL [trick or treat] / TSG #77 & 2S4Y #64 Bonus...


Happy Friday!!! Here's a quick card using another image from Hauntingly Delightful, by There She Goes Clear Stamps.... it's so cute I just love it!


How cute is this little ghost? This paper is retired SU!, and I've been using it on a few cards lately, newsprint seems to really be "in" right now. I used one of the bonus sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You and the challenge from There She Goes.

I've been playing around a lot lately with embossing my patterned papers, I kinda think it looks neat! The sentiment is computer generated.

Hope you have an awesome weekend!!!

11 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Ohmygosh, this is soooo cute! Love what you did with the sentiment!!!

Donna Baker said...

oh wow - this card is SUPER cute! LOVe the torn paper for the sentiment - ha!

Unknown said...

SOOO CUTE. I love how it looked like a monster ripped it. :)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness, a monster ripped your card!
What a great idea!

Jo said...

Oh Arielle now that is just inspired what you did with the sentiment / torn paper! Love it!

Rose said...

WOW, Arielle!!!! I absolutely love this card! Such a creative and fabbie take on my sketch! So cute! Love your style, girl ;)

cnelson said...

Sososooo cute! I love how the torn paper reveals the sentiment...so fab!

Angela said...

How very clever! Love it especially the torn paper! Fantastic effect too the newsprint on yourittle ghost! I am learning all these digi techniques atm..... Bit slow but I'll get there lol!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! Love how you did the sentiment!!

Unknown said...

this HAS to be one of the most clever interpretation of a sketch eva. I love it :)
Thanks so much for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Taylor said...

What a clever way to do your sentiment! I just love that idea and will be tucking your inspiration away for later!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails