all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.21.2010

[REALLY] THANKFUL / Fall Mantle Blocks...


I decided to use Kathy Martin's digi set, Thankful, on a different sort of project, a set of Fall decor blocks for my mantle!

The blocks were some I bought from Stampin' Up! a loooong time ago... they've been sitting around waiting for the perfect project! The paper is digital Nutmeg, by Cosmo Cricket from Jessica Sprague... I LOVE digital paper - you never run out! As long as you have ink in your printer, of course!

Kathy's digis are all see through... so you can layer them on top of digi paper in a program like photoshop & instantly paper piece them. Another way to use them is by printing your digi paper first, then run that same paper through again and print the digi image over it.

This whole project only took about an hour or so to complete - you can't beat THAT with a stick!

Bye for now & thanks for stopping in!





PS - If you're looking for this week's colourQ card, click here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These turned out beautiful! I may have to scraplift from ya. ;)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Arielle I love your fall blocks and love the digi papers.

Jennifer said...

Arielle, I just LOVE how these blocks turned out!! SO CUTE and I love that nutmeg paper!! I haven't done much digital scrapbooking. Would you recommend photoshop elements?? Also, I'm sure it can get expensive with all the printing. Do you have a printer you would recommend? Thanks, Jennifer (=

cnelson said...

These are so fun and fabulous!! Couldn't LOVE them more!!!

Kathy Martin said...

These blocks are soooooo very cool! Wish I had them at my house for the autumn season! Great project! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails