all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.21.2010

EXCITING NEWS...

Months and months ago I got an email from an editor at Creating Keepsakes - they wanted to do a spotlight on the colourQ! It's one of those things that seems sorta too-good-to-be-true, so I didn't want to get my hopes up too much...

BUT HERE IT IS!!! How SUPER COOL is THAT?!? It's on page 16... I haven't gotten my issue yet, but one of our awesome DT members, Sylvia did & she was so sweet to send me a pic of it! I hate she wasn't on the team when they took the screenshot!


If you haven't played with us, we would love for you to! Next week will be our one year anniversary!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails