all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.03.2010

LOVE YOU / PDCC #36 & JAI #24...


I made this same card yesterday, but didn't stamp the sentiment until the end & messed it up.... ever do that?




I used the colors from The Play Date Cafe... it made me think of Valentines, so I went with that! Paul, a very talented artist/card maker from the UK redesigned the look & feel over there, it's awesome! You should check it out! I paired it with the C&S sketch from Just Add Ink. You know I always complain about C&S, but I really felt good about this one!

I used the smallest heart nestie for this card & ran it through the BigShot 6 times to make the heart 'clovers'... then I adhered the patterned paper to the underside of the panel. I wish I had a nice sentiment that said "Lucky in love" or something, but since I didn't, I used one from Papertrey Ink, Signature Greetings.

Bye for now...


21 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it! Fabulous mix of challenges. The flowers are adorable and I love the piercing as stems.

Unknown said...

Love this CAS creation, Arielle! Love the punched hearts and pierced stems.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Mae Collins said...

I love how you have made these heart punches outline as a flower, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Love how the hearts are punched out, looks great.
Gardenia

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super awesome card!!!

Rachel Moore said...

cute card love the punched hearts into flowers ..very creative

Addii said...

страхотна е картичката

Jodene said...

This is beautiful! I love how you have used the heart punch to make the flowers, that is so effective!

Christine Blain said...

Too cute!! Love the pierced 'stems' ... love everything about it, Arielle.

Alanna said...

This is such a great card and I have a feeling that it's going to be another one that I case from you.

Irena said...

Very beautiful card. I like it very much.

Monica said...

Wow, your cards are fantastic. They are really speciall.

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Thanks for explaining how you made the heart clover!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, love the hearts! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Lovely, clean and simple card. A great take on the JUST ADD INK sketch.

Monika Reeck said...

Arielle woow I love your red sentiment and the clover is looks soo lovely...simply but beautiful my dear...GREAT CARD!!I just put my card number 80 on PDCC would you mind to see it in my Blog...many thanks before , hugs, Monika

Ruby said...

Very pretty card Arielle, so fresh and clean looking! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love how you made the little heart flowers, tempting to get some nesties!! Thanks for playing at the play date cafe :)

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous clean and simple! I always mess up the sentiment especially on the CAS where you can't hide it. :) Thanks for playing along with PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

FANTASTIC job on this card--I love the flowers and the way you have them cut out and pop with that red DP! Great job at combining two challenges--this is a great card:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Jane B said...

I love the heart clovers and the pierced stems. Great colour mix too and a lovely, clean design. Well done on your top pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails