all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.16.2010

GREAT GRADS...


Hi, just sharing these quick graduation cards I made for the grads at Royal Family Kids Camp this week. I had 8 to make in 1 night - so it was a VERY simple design...


These cards were tri-folds, since most of the camp counselors like to sign them. The dimensions were 4x5 for the card, and 5x12 when it's open. I used both Barely Banana and So Saffron, with the new Concord Grape. The set is retired Stampin' Up!, Great Grads. I finished of the girls' cards with rhinestones & the boys' with brads.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a great idea to use brads and rhinestones. I like the Barely Banana with So Saffron. I will have to try that together. Great cards. I love that Concord Grape

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails