all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.07.2010

LOLLI ANYA / MTSC #68...


Here's a little cutie I've been dying to get my hands on.... and I did! When I was her age I would BEG for those giant lollipops every time I saw them... of course the few times my mom gave in I never even came close to finishing it...



Yay ~ I got to play along with Mercy's sketch this week! I've been holding onto this Basic Grey Lemonade paper for quite I while, so I decided to pull it out & finally use it. Doesn't it go nicely with Lolli Anya from The Greeting Farm? I paper-pieced her outfit & hairbows, she also has rhinestones in her pigtails. What you can't see is that I put Crystal Effects (Stampin' Up!) on the lolli to make it shiny...

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Irena said...

Incredibly sweet you make it, I like:)

Linda said...

Adorable! I love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails