all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.28.2010

COCO HAS A CUPPYCAKE / CD #65 & SSSC #66...


Perfect colors over at the Color Dare this week for this cutie~patootie stamp, thanks Riley! Isn't she a little doll, I just love this image ~ SO FUN! (even if she DOES have a gigantic bobble head...)


COLOR DARE : Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Pumpkin Pie



Okay, I 'sorta' strayed from the sketch a little bit, you know it happens - you're just playing along & one thing turns into another and before you know it you've colored 'waaaaaay outside the lines'... So I hope Karen doesn't send out the sketch police, since I absolutely LOVE her Sweet Sunday Sketches each week! I paired her sassy little sketch with the latest and greatest Color Dare... just perfect - like peanut butter and jelly, baby!

This little cupcake wielding beauty is from Stamping Bella, called Coco has a Cuppycake. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to the cupake. The background is an embossed panel that I inked with Kiwi & Baja before I ran it through the Big Shot using my argyle EF.

Hope you're having an awesome Wednesday!

6 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Cute card and love the sketch too.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I am thinking I need to do something BRIGHT like this! I love that background!!!

Irena said...

Very cute image and card :)

Kathy Martin said...

So very cute! Wish you lived near by and could give me some Copic lessons! You rock! :)

baby cribs said...

The card is so adorable! And the image is so sweet! I like the colors, too!

Julia Aston said...

Nice job with this sketch! love that little girl and your bright coloring of her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails