all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.13.2010

BABY BUTTON BITS / TSSC #112, CCC #40 & TPE #57...

Here's another one of my new Papertrey sets... SO CUTE!!!





I haven't played along with Mary Jo (Techno Stamper) and her Monday Lunchtime Sketch in a while, so I thought I should this week before time gets away from me! Color Create had a beautiful palette this week as well, which I thought would be perfect for a baby shower card, which went along with the Pink Elephant's invitation theme.

I let my friend Tanja borrow this set, Baby Button Bits, the day I got it... she promised to post a picture of her creation. (Okay Tanja I'm dying to see it - where is it - lol!) She brought it back last night, along with a roll of ATG tape I'm borrowing until my order comes in on Tuesday... she's a LIFESAVER!!! Anyway, Jeff & the kids are napping, so I got to play with the new set this morning - in between washing clothes & dishes - no, not all together... although wouldn't that be nice? Throw all the clothes & dishes in one machine & have them come out all clean & spotless?

My 'mint' color is Sage Shadow, and all the dsp is retired Stampin' Up!. The buttons are from Papertrey... Spring Rain, but there were some in there that matched. I love their buttons, because each 'color' includes a lot of variations - so I have gotten lucky matching them to other colors. The label is also from Stampin' Up!, Lots of Tags.

Going to stamp some more now... thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh everything you create is astounding I love love love this card with that darling snail toys wheels! Beth

Liz said...

THis is simply amazing

MJ said...

Soo sweet! I love that little snail. Great job with the challenges. Thanks so much for participating in my sketch challenge. Hope you can come back next week.

Janiel/ janny said...

oh cute cute cute!!!! love the design.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Janiel

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute and soooooo creative! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous invite!! I love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Di said...

Wow this is just something it is so really clever and i just love how you have done the tortoise!!
Thanks for joining C,C this week

Hugs Di xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails