all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.24.2010

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE / 2S4Y #46 & SR #8...


Nope - not out of my mind... just out of my comfort zone! But what's the point of a challenge anyway?!?




On first glance at the colors of this week's challenge over at Stampin' Royalty, my instinct was to run. Very far. But then I thought I should probably give it a go... and I remembered this awesome stamp I got in my monthly kit from Unity, and realized it was perfect!!! The sentiment is from a different Unity stamp... but I only used the word 'sunshine' the top part is my handwriting. Of course, not just any layout would do... I started on one sketch challenge & then realized it wasn't going to work, so I decided to use the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You, and realized they were a match made in heaven... if I tweaked it a little.

Thanks so much for looking ~ bye for now!

13 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the colors you used! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great job! You did an amazing job with some VERY difficult colours! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

cnelson said...

Bright, happy, fabulous! LOVE it!

Kathy Martin said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for entering it at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Kay said...

Darling!! The colors are absolutely so fun and cheerful. This card makes me happy! Great job with the sketch and thank you for joining us at 2S4Y!! ♥♥Kay

Laura Davis said...

I love this card, it os so bright and fun!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I LOVE it!!! You did an amazing job with all those bright colours.
:-) I especially love the pink stiching and your sunshine saying!!!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

Imke said...

Wow, that are bright colors ! It´s an eye-catcher. Really great.

Mary J said...

Wow! Really super bright card - great job!

Heather P. said...

Wow, wow, wow! LOVE this!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2S4Y! :)

Sarah said...

Great job on the colours! I love the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Alice said...

love those happy colors! such a cheerful card! thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y!

savvy teaching tips said...

Oh Arielle - fabulous job as usual. Thanks for playing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails