all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.06.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH ALL MY HEART / USSIS #41 & PPA #28...

For Jeff's mom, I made this funky birthday card this past Friday... she loved it! It's always so nice to see someone's reaction to all the hard work that goes into making a card!



I used the Unscripted sketch #41 for the inspiration, as well as the colors from Pals Paper Arts! Both challenges are beautiful this week, so I hope you get to play along!

The stamps and papers for this card are all Stampin' Up! There are 2 stamp sets here, With All My Heart which is stamped on the middle layered panel and the sentiment from Well Scripted.

Alex had to come home early from Sunday school for biting... any ideas on breaking him of that? This is the second week in a row... ughhh!
Bye for now!

8 comments:

Caryl P said...

Wow, an awesomely funky card! I love the corner detail and the print behind the flower. So beautifuL!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, as always! Love all of the details.

Sarah said...

Awesome!!! How can you go wrong with that color combo.
Hope you and the new baby are doing well!

Andrea said...

Beautiful Card.

Linda Callahan said...

You rocked these colors for sure - great design! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Kelly said...

Arielle, this card is not only 'funky' but just beautiful to look at! great job!- kelly d/t

Feenie said...

Such a cute, adorable card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Arielle your style is fantastic! I am so glad you joined up with the US team! Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails