all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.22.2010

LOVE~Y BIRD / EBK #14, PTW & Mojo #122...

Love is in the air... if you don't believe me, go hopping around a few stamper's blogs & you'll find lots of Valentine cards out there...



I had a few minutes tonight in between Maisie's 'naps' to throw together this quick card based on Julie's SUPER F-A-B colors at Easy Breezy Kewl. I decided to use Julee's Mojo sketch, too! Two Julie/Julee's - 2 great challenges! I also used a lot of pink, which is the theme at Papertake Weekly! YAY - 3 challenges!

This is another Unity stamp, from a set called Birds of a Feather. It's SO SWEET!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

Luv it Arielle... You did an amazing job as usual:-) Hope all is well with the new addition in your family:-)
Thanks for including Easy Breezy "Kewl" in you challenges for this Fabulous card...

Hugs

Caryl P said...

Beautiful! I love the dove image popped up on the scalloped oval, great impact. I've never tried that color challenge so thanks for the tip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails