all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.02.2009

POCKET SILHOUETTES / CQC5 & Mojo #111...

Oooh - I picked some hard colors this week for the colourQ!


Here's my take of the Mojo Sketch #111 this week, combined with the colourQ challenge #5!

I really liked the colors I used, but maybe they would have looked better had I used them more sparingly? I'll have to try them again later in the week! I also couldn't find the stamp set I wanted to use... you know you have WAY TOO MANY STAMPS when you can't find what you're looking for! So I settled for Pocket Silhouettes, and the butterfly from Great Friend. The background stamp on the Night of Navy is called French Filigree.

Thanks so much for looking & you're welcome to join in on the colourQ challenge this week!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Arielle,
Thought I'd come visit YOUR blog. Great card!!! And you used one of my favorite sets - Pocket Silhouettes. I've really gotten the mileage out of that great little set. I also love your header on your blog.

Glad I stopped by!
Mike

Julie Leblanc said...

Gorgeous... Love those colours together!.tfs

Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

kay said...

Lovely Blue card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails