all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.15.2009

HARVEST HOME / MTSC43 & EBKCC8...


This has to be my favorite Thanksgiving stamp...



I thought Mercy's Tuesday sketch this week would go great with the Easy Breezy Kewl Colour challenge!


I used Harvest Home from Stampin' Up!, stamped it in Chocolate Chip & then watercolored it using my stampin' pads. The dsp is called Autumn Meadows and had some of the Really Rust in it. I used the crop-o-dile to set the big eyelets & then threaded some hemp twine through it. I finished it off with some faux stitching!


Thanks for looking!






3 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

Wow...this card is just perfect...I like it more than my sample, lol!!!

Tfs and playing at Easy Breezy :-)
Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

Unknown said...

arielle...this is so pretty! great color combo, coloring, and i love the stitching as an accent!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Julie Leblanc said...

EBKCC8 top 2 and Winner

We had 3 entries these last 2 weeks :-( Well can't complain as I have been extremly busy as well... Thank you everyone for Playing with Julie :-)


Well... Here are the lucky ones! Top 3 (and remember to pick up your badge!)


Ineke , Hazel and one Winner... TADA, Arielle ! Awesome ladies thanks for sharing and playing :-)


Congratulations ladies.



Please email me to kewlstamps-n-more@sympatico.ca with TOP 3 or Winner EBKCC#8 in the subject line and I will do a reply attaching your PDF files (aka, the prizes) Again, thanks for playing and remember to grab your badge if you haven't already done so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails