all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.07.2009

BIRD TALK / KWerner's #51 & CPS #114...







I get the Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company, and this image of the birds is from the February Kit.


I love KWerner's Color Inspiration challenges... and I have to say sometimes they are more challenging than others & this was one of those times! I paired it with the sketch challenge from Card Positioning Systems.


It's really great to be stamping again, even if it is 1:30 am... hope Alex sleeps through what's left of the night...


7 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Good job combining the challenges.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Those bird images are sweet!

Anonymous said...

hi Arille it's been a while since last I saw you around. I love oyur card and your buttons match Kristina's color swatch perfectly......:)

Elise said...

What a fun and cheery little card! Great job!

Lea L. said...

This is really cute! I love the bird stamps...they are darling! Great job with CPS 114!

~Lea

Savitri said...

Super super cute!!!!

Winter said...

Cute! Love the little birds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails