all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.13.2008

KWERNER's Color Inspiration #30



This week's color challenge (thanks so much Kristina Werner!) is a wonderful palette, full of old olive/certainly celery/sahara sandy goodness!

I stamped the flowers of Inspired by Nature on whisper white cardstock in sahara sand ink, which I had 'wiped' onto the stamp in a vertical motion. On sahara cardstock I stamped the grass in olive and celery ( I wiped both colors onto the stamp, celery first, and then applied it to the cardstock) and then the flowers in whisper white craft ink over the grass~ which I then embossed. The "white" embossing powder I had doesn't really look white... oops!

Anyways, I sliced up the sahara cardstock & pasted strips back onto the white cardstock's image, lining the images up. Vi-o-la!


Off to mommy-land, have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo what a cool technique...when I opened your link I said ...oh no how did she do that..it was certainly a puzzle ofr me...so when I scrolled down and read your blog I was pleasantly surprised to see the answer. Very cool TFS ~Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails