all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.14.2008

CSCC #6 - Gone With the Wind...


Well, we only got a sneak peek today, but I'm pretty sure this week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge is Gone With the Wind! If you have not played along yet you should!

I was inspired by Scarlett's ruffled white dress!
For this card I used vellum, which I punch with the Fiskars 'Eyelet' border punch. I also used Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets Priceless and Warm Words. I used Regal Rose 5/8' grosgrain ribbon and for the word cherish, I stamped it in Regal Rose craft ink, which I embossed with iridescent ice ep! The heart was stamped in Pink Pirouette classic ink. The card base was also Pink Pirouette.


Thanks for looking,

3 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

Thanks for the details on the vellum/border punch thang. It looks just like a peticoat of white ruffles. FUN! TFS, Amy.

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love your petticoat card!

Sam said...

I love your card Arielle! What a fabulous idea to use Vellum to reproduce the frills.

Have a great weekend.
Sam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails